FIRE

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Songcatcher

Reaction score
Valliant, OK 74764 near Texas and Arkansas
Some of you may already know, on Tuesday, March 6, our house and all its contents burned to the ground. I say house because HOME is more than a building. God has blessed me and he doesn't owe me anything. I owe him everything! My family is all safe. All animals are safe with the exception of one mare losing a foal during the stress.

We lost a lot of stuff, but it is just stuff. Some of it we really liked, and God let us use it for a long time. God always has and always will take care of us. Thank you everyone for your prayers.

Unfortunately I have also lost contact with everyone who was inquiring about horses I have listed for sale. An alternate email address that I will be able to check occasionally is freelandnash@hotmail.com Please understand if it takes me a while to get back with you.

Oh no..how horrible..you and your family are in our prayers...we lost our house a few years ago to fire,&our other house to hurricane last year,im so glad the family is safe.. so sorry about your foal. Wish you the best..keep your head up!! It will get better!! If you need anything ,please pm me!!

I AM SOOOO SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS.
default_pray.gif
Praying you and your family are safe.

Let us on Lilbeginnings know what ever we can do to help. You are a good friend and I am sure we can help you out as best as we can.

default_pray.gif
:pray
default_pray.gif
:pray

WHAT??????? No, I didn't know that! I'm SO sorry Freeland! Thank God you're all alright. I'm sorry your mare lost her foal and you and your family lost everything. Is there anything I can do to help?

{{{{{Hugs}}}}} to you all

[email protected]

Thinking of you in your time of need.

God Bless and so sorry to hear this.. (((HUGS)))

Freeland this is my worst nightmare! Anything I can do you have only to ask.....

I am so sorry!!! I just can't imagine what you are going through. Let us know if there is anything we can do on Lil Beginnings to help you.

Oh my, I'm so sorry for the loss of your house! So glad you and your family are safe. Sending prayers out to you.

I am so sorry you lost your house and everything in it, thank goodness you and your family are o.k. Prayers coming your way for you, your family and your mare.

OMG Freeland!

Thank goodness you have your priorities in check and realize the important things were saved, the humans and animals.

You have been such a inspiration to us all with your horse information and gentics and I do hope that you will find a way to continue with this.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you now as you put things back together.

Really tragic. It's a blessing that there weren't even more losses though. Wishing you all good things now, going forward
default_pray.gif

I am so sorry to hear of your misfortune. What an inspiration you are to all of us that get caught up in material things. Things are just that...things. So glad to hear your family and animals are fine except for the little Angel foal. If you have a need that I can help you with just ask, I would consider it a blessing from you to me.

We are so sorry for your loss.

You've a great attitude that as long as you, your loved one and the animals

are OK, the rest is 'just stuff'.

When we lost our home and business in 2006 that was what kept us going.

Keeping you in our thoughts while you re-organize and re-group.

Take care!

I am so sorry for the loss of your house. Praise God that no one was hurt. Things can be replaced, people and animals can not. Sorry for loosing the foal.

God Bless you and your family.

OMG! I had NO idea! I must be so out of the loop.

I'm so thankful that you, your family and the animals survived. So sad about your mare; I hope she fully recovers from the stress.

Your attitude is wonderful and that, along with your faith, will carry you through. I hope you had insurance. Do you have a place to stay? Do you animals need places to stay? Is there anything we can do, either as a group or singularly? Please don't hesitate to ask.

Hugs to you!

Oh How awful! Sorry to hear about this tragidy. Glad you and your animals are OK, and so sorry about your lost foal. Sending prayers.

So sorry for your loss. You are right, at least everyone got out safely, that is the most important. Sorry about your foal though. Sending good thoughts and prayers that you can rebuild quickly.

Latest posts

Back