Finished my quilt...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chandab

Reaction score
I finished my quilt just in time for Monday's quilt guild meeting. I really like this one; its 56x72".

Fall%20Frolic%20-%20finished.jpg

Oh Chanda I love it! You picked such sweet fabrics! It looks perfectly comfy and cozy! Just right for a cool evening! Yep... gotta say I love it!!! LOL!
default_wub.png
default_biggrin.png

Leya

Very pretty! It will be nice and warm this winter.

Beautiful!!! I tried to do one where I tied it, but it fell apart!
default_laugh.png
Not so good at that crafty stuff.
default_wacko.png

Thank you all for the compliments.

I can't take all the credit for the fabric selection, as it was a collection designed to go together called "Emily's Memories" from one of my favorite manufacturers, Red Rooster.

Very nice Chanda! I love all the colors that was used. I went out last week and bought more material for quilting so I must get busy one of these days. So far the weather has been so nice that I don't want to spend time indoors. I have tons of ideas that I hope I get to use. I do love seeing a finished piece. Mary

Very nice Chanda! I love all the colors that was used. I went out last week and bought more material for quilting so I must get busy one of these days. So far the weather has been so nice that I don't want to spend time indoors. I have tons of ideas that I hope I get to use. I do love seeing a finished piece. Mary
Mary,

Thank you. We had a screaming, howling wind for a couple days, so not pleasant to be outside in... Good quilting weather, and I needed to get it done by Monday for quilt guild (first meeting of the year).

I have a couple quilts planned, so need to get to work on them.

Beautiful quilt Chanda! DH left to go hunting for 2 weeks and getting housework done so I can concentrate on my quilting. I love seeing the quilts people are doing.

Beautiful quilt Chanda! DH left to go hunting for 2 weeks and getting housework done so I can concentrate on my quilting. I love seeing the quilts people are doing.
You'll have to share pictures of your quilts.

There are pictures of some of my previous quilts on my website, I think there's a link to my website in my signature.

Latest posts

Back