Finished clipping our colt Smokey

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucky-C-Acres-Minis

Reaction score
100_2271.jpg

100_2270.jpg

100_2268.jpg

100_2253.jpg

100_2248.jpg

100_2247.jpg

And LOOK! He's got two SPOTS on his belly, and a couple tinier ones on his neck..

100_2260.jpg

He looks great! Everyone is clipping over there, just as we are coming into cooler weather here!

Thanks! I love clipping, means spring is finally here!
default_yes.gif
and I need something to do while I wait for babies to arrive since the gals are being stubborn! lol

Nice clip job!! Im so envious. Im still afraid to clip as its been cold at night. supposed to get back down to 36 again. Im going to have to clip soon though we have an open show the 18th. Lord only knows what I will find clipping that late LOL You should come do the open show with us!

He looks very pretty
default_smile.png

Looks like he needs a bit more weight though, his rips you can see in most pics and his hips are sticking out and you can tell by his withers and topline. Do you feed beet pulp? Try adding that into the grain ration and upping the grain ext and you should notice a good change over the next week or two. Two of my yearling R colts clipped out a bit skinny and have been on increased grain, added suppliments, beet pulp ext for the past two weeks and already look a huge amount better.

Nice pictures
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back