finding a horse

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi I am new to this so please be forgiving. I purchased a horse in Coloo in August she was exposed to a stallion who was also sold,I bought the horse from Gail sexe aka Gail Morrell she unfortunately. passed away before sending the stallion report and her husband does not remember who purchased the stallion my mare is in foal and I would like to register her foal I'm willing to pay any late fees ect. I don't know his registered name but know is is a blue roan and his barn name was rocky, if you or anyone you know purchased this horse from these wonderful people could you please contact me thank you.

Sorry you are in the situation.

A suggestion I have is to contact one (or both) of the registries (you can see which registry your mare is with by looking at the papers that came with her) and ask them to look up the owner who sold the stallion and mare and then ask them if they see a blue roan stallion listed for that same owner. Then you can ask them who is listed as the current owner. If it's still the deceased person, then that doesn't help. But if by chance the new owner has already done the transfer, you may be in luck. Best of luck to you.

Once you get this sorted out, my understanding is that you will need the owner at the time of the breeding (the deceased woman or in this case her husband) to sign the late reports.

Good luck to you.

GAIL DIED???!!!! WHEN? OMG!!!
default_new_shocked.gif

Latest posts

Back