Finding a Farrier

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ll live, lol. It’s merely a flesh wound. 😬 I’ve been babying this knee for a few months now. What’s a couple more? I’m going to call the hay folks and see if they’ll load for us. Do you think that would be ok? Unloading shouldn’t be as bad...I think.

These are the 2 nutball sisters that were chasing each other. They’re only 9 months old. They’re great dogs, but they don’t always pay attention to what they’re doing. I think the last time I messed this knee up I was playing with them. You’d think I’d learn. I’ll let you all know how I’m doing. 😀
AF3CA29F-266E-430D-A8AC-287D0F38C995.jpeg

I spoke with them this morning. I explained the knee issue. They will load for us! 😍 I thanked her profusely! Should I give them a tip for loading for us? I figured I would.

It's been so long since we've paid someone to load by hand, I'm not sure! Who are going to load and who is going to UNload? Are they the folks you are buying from? It sort of makes a difference in my opinion.... I think you are being very generous.

It's been so long since we've paid someone to load by hand, I'm not sure! Who are going to load and who is going to UNload? Are they the folks you are buying from? It sort of makes a difference in my opinion.... I think you are being very generous.
Yes, they are the folks we’re buying from, my original contact and her dad. They have 3 different farms where they cut and store hay.

Yay! We have hay! It’s still on the truck, but I have to take down a section of fence for the guy putting in gravel for the prefab barn anyhow, so we can stack it on pallets in the paddock-to-be.
I remember when I was first getting started my friend told me the horse was the cheapest part. 😊 There was a lot in that one sentence which just made me think of that!

Latest posts

Back