Finally

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Royal Crescent

Reaction score
I am so excited to announce that I have been able to purchase a filly that I have wanted since she was a weanling!!
default_risa8.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_aktion033.gif
Sue Brooks, of Riverdance Miniatures, has finally let me purchase Riverdances Monarch Surprise. I had already talked her into letting me lease her for show this season, which took alot of arm twisting.
default_biggrin.png
At her first show this year she was first out of a class of 9, then went on to win a Reserve Grand Champion. I am just learning how to show and condition a show horse, so that was really exciting.

Prize is a 2 yr old filly by Scott Creek Monarch Spotlight, who is gorgeous, and out of Marystown Santana Anna. Sue had an absolutely beautiful filly out of Anna this year by her home bred stallion Riverdance's Desperado, so she finally let me purchase Prize. Prize is just under 30" and is just beautiful!!!

Please help me welcome Riverdances Monarch Surprise!!
default_new_multi.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_thumbup.gif
default_yes.gif

surprisefile.jpg

Barb

Last edited by a moderator:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! If I had money and another stall available--- I was looking at her too!!!! She is just gorgeous
default_wub.png
:wub

Great looking horse. Congrats to you. I know you must be very excited.

Thanks everyone1
default_smile.png
We are going to be at the AMHA World show later this month. I hope to see lots of you there! Who is going, and who are you bringing?
default_laugh.png
I am bringing Prize
default_wub.png
, and my daughters gelding, Riverdances Royal Secret.

Barb

She is very pretty! I have Blue leased from Sheryl and nag her constantly to sell her to me!!! Congrats on finally getting her!

Congratulations on your pretty new girl!!!
happy0064.gif
happy0064.gif
happy0064.gif

It's the best when it's one you've really wanted for a long time
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

GEE!! She is such a pretty girl. I wish you a very happy life with her and lots of ribbons and? babies. FLFlyingW

Latest posts

Back