Finally.......sticky milk!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiLo Minis

Reaction score
RoundRose.jpg

This is Rose, taken today. Due the first week of June according to the length of her previous pregnancies. She looks to me to be asking Suzie how things look back there as she can't see what is going on. When I checked her today she had sticky milk......maybe tonight? I will let you know in the morning!

thats exciting!! I'm guessing the grey behind her is called Suzie? my mare is called Suzie as well LOL

is she up on camera??

I love her colouring congrats!
default_yes.gif

Lori, she sure is a pretty Mommy to be. I love her coloring. Either tonight, tomorrow or next week...wishing you a safe, healthy, easy foaling. Wishing you the best rose girl

Lori what an amazing photo! I wish you all the best for a safe, easy foaling and a healthy new baby.

Aww bless her! Fingers crossed and best wishes for a smooth, safe delivery and a perfect healthy baby.
default_yes.gif

She is lovely and looking rather round! Fingers crossed for a foal soon
default_biggrin.png

Such a pretty mare and wow she is a belly on legs. I hope you have a safe foaling. Looking forward to more updates.

Ohhh, look at her.

That's not a belly on legs, Karina, that's a 55 gallon drum on legs LOL

Lori, this mornings question is ::: Do we have a 15 gallon drum on legs this morning??

Good Afternoon Lori, Just checking to see if there are any extra feet ...nope..?...possiblly still a 55 gal drum!! at least its a cute 55 gal. drum

NO FOAL YET!!!
default_impatient.jpg
I had her in the barn under the camera last night for all the good in the world that it did. We had a thunderstorm that started about 2 and lasted till about 6 this morning and the power was going on and off all night long. I got soaked running down to check on her and seriously considered sleeping in the barn but didn't
default_laugh.png
It has to be soon though. She is leaking from her vulva this morning.....

Are everyone's mares going over long this year? I have only had 2 maiden mares that foaled approximately when they should have and everyone else has been longer than their usual term. Rose is now a month and a half past her due date.

My vets little boy calls my silver bays the "upside down cherries". They are "red and round on top" and they have "black legs like cherry stems". Course One day when hes old enough I will have to ask him if hes ever seen a cherry with 4 stems!!! Hes TOO CUTE!
default_yes.gif

Get a move on it already, Rose! :D Auntie Kim wants another baby to play with. I am starting to worry you might explode Rose!!!!!
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back