Finally Started to Build a Website for our Berners

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt73

Reaction score
So, I've finally started building a website on webs.com. After getting Hudson (our future stud) two months ago I thought I should put together a website. Oh, and I suppose I haven't shared our little man on here...I'll have to do that ;). He's wonderful; I couldn't have picked a sweeter, smarter, more handsome boy
default_smile.png
. Still have lots to do (info/pics of Hudson, pics of clients dogs, pricing, guarantees, etc), but what do you think of my start?

http://shilohfarmsbernese.webs.com

I like it! love the colors. On the home page the photo is adorable and the slogan gives a very warm and welcome feeling. Those photos of the puppies are so cute, I just love those dogs!

I love it! Beautiful dogs and your homepage picture makes me smile.

You might think about re-ordering the pages, and put the Our Dogs tab after About Us.

I didn't see anything about where you are located? I don't think it's safe to have your home address on a website, but a city and state are helpful and should also be embedded on your SEO keywords.

It's great to see a breeder doing the health testing! So many don't, and it only ends in heartbreak.

Oh my goodness but they are gorgeous. We've ALWAYS wanted a Bernese Mountain Dog, but something has always come up to stop us (mainly we couldn't find one when we were dog shopping). Keep the pictures coming. I'll just waterproof my computer keyboard so when I drool on it, I won't short it out. LOL

Thanks all
default_smile.png
. Thanks for your input, Jenny. Yes, our RR# and city are there in "contact us". Lots more to do. Thanks for the suggestions
default_smile.png

It is a very welcoming site, like a good comfortable chair. I visited and really enjoyed it lots of information not all drawn out. Of course I am a huge fan of Bernese Mountain dogs, always wanted one and maybe some day but until then will get my fix through your gorgeous dogs and my neighbors dogs. Keep us updated.

Thanks
default_smile.png
So, I've switched the headers around, added an album, and some text. Appreciate the accolades and input
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back