Finally pics of Baxters Painted Code Red

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats on that adorable boy!! He looks tovero= Tobiano and some form of overo as does his mom with her face being all white underneath. Is mom homozygous for tobiano? The colt also has a pawprint I see, is dad a pinto too?

I think it must be splash making the overo look. I do and have always thought that Diamond was homozygous for pinto. The sire is Magic Mans Red Rocket who is a bay sabino/splash/rabicano sire (not tobiano at all) . He was tested for LW and was negative. I really dont think diamond carries frame but I guess it could be hiding.

heres his sire rocket. kinda of a bad pic as rocket has a really nice head but you dont see it here.

redrocket2.jpg

There's that handsome fellow! And I was right--he does have a lovely head--looks an awful lot like mama, markings and all (with the exception of her pawprints). You know how I feel about the little ones. :aktion033: Our colt was also 19" first measure, and you've seen he's all legs; looks like yours is quite leggy for a little guy too. I suppose we won't see him clipped until next spring?

Kay,

Little Cody is just adorable!! Bet you are glad that foaling season is over for the year!!

You certainly had a great finish with a handsome little man!!

"CONGRATULATIONS!!"

Latest posts

Back