Finally our last foal has arrived..

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ontherisefarm

Reaction score
COLT!!! We had a gorgeous buckskin colt.Found him this morning.I knew she was very close.Checked her most of last night..I guess she was willing to wait me out... So please go to our site under 2008 foals and there is a pic of him at the bottom of that page. I havent figured out how to post pics on here yet. Thanks for looking...
default_biggrin.png

http://www.ontherisefarm.20m.com

BEAUTIFUL!! All of your foals are just lovely! Congratulations!

WOW what a handsome guy! When they are truly Bickskin they really are eh? Everyone knows I'm the ultimate Buckskin lover!

Today is my grandaughter's 23rd birthday who is in medical school, so how about "The doctor is in"
default_smile.png

Maxine

Congrats from all at Oak Park including papa Soap Suds!!!! Cute colt, can't wait to see more photos of your babies......

Thankyou everyone... Dontcha hate when ya sell a stallion and wish you had just kept him..LOL

default_new_rofl.gif
Alisha, you know the same thing happened to me. Sold him after I got my mares bred, then had the best foals I ever had. :DOH! But some how he found his way back to me.....
default_wub.png

You are too funny Tami... I am so glad that he got his old home back so I dont feel quite as bad about letting him go...But I think I got 2 nice fillies to add to my herd and to remember him by.. The colt is equally as nice but he will be for sale as I dont need another boy..Too many of them running around here right now... I will be looking forward to seeing your babies by him next year...

Congrats Alisha!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
What a golden foaling season you've had!!!
default_biggrin.png
default_yes.gif

Looks like Sky will be a papa again soon! Mare is super bagged, baby's dropped and she's getting restless/antsy! Have a feeling it's ANOTHER colt though
default_wacko.png
default_rolleyes.gif
:DOH! Sky and I need to have a talk about those filly swimmers!

Congratulations!!! Love those Soap Suds babies...you had some really nice ones this spring!

Rico was full of himself tonight at chores, just a buckin and prancing all around his lot.....I told him he has a new baby brother so maybe that was his way of celebrating the good news.
default_aktion033.gif

Thanks again everyone...

Russ my new little guy reminds me alot of Rico. He is quite full of himself as well and is already trying to show off..LOL

Take care everyone...Alicia

Latest posts

Back