Finally officially showing you my "twin" fillies

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty

Reaction score
I have no idea how this happened to me yet again but I am the proud mama of another set of half sister "twins". Thinking this has got to be a Tennessee thing.LOL I am having a blast with them and just clipped them today. Pardon the really bad clip job. They have been turned out together since they have been born and its so funny because although they are curious and act like they want to play together, they are terrified of each other and don't get within 20 feet of each other..... yet.

These girls are sired by Alliance Star Wars, a National Top 5 Stallion owned by Tam and Dan Vanderwerf. I've known a lot of "Bull's" get and this boy can really put down one heck of a nice halter and driving horse.

The girls are about two weeks apart and have no real names, registered or otherwise but I do have a couple of little barn names that I change daily.
default_wacko.png

First up is Glory's daughter, "Miss Double Wide"
default_biggrin.png

I call her that because she is double the width of her very extremely ultra refined baby sister.

glorybabyclipped.jpg

Next we have baby sister who I call "Diaper Baby" or "Itty Bitty" because she is beyond teeny tiny. This is Merry Beth's daughter. Merry Beth is the only mini I had shown and she did very well.

MBbabyclipped.jpg

I"m really excited about these babies. Thanks for taking a look.
default_saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats Marty! They are adorable and I love the name Double Wide
default_smile.png

Twins is right! Looks like a future matched pair for driving...lol! Congradulations!.

Congrats on your two sweet little girls!

They are beautiful! The papa is looker!

Guess in a few years Marty you will have a driving pair!!

Congratulations!

Latest posts

Back