FINALLY - NO MORE FLIES!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danielle_E.

Reaction score
My husband, who is not a horse person per say, but he did buy me Abby
biggrin.gif
, (poor soul doesn't know yet I have another mare coming shortly, lol) (yes Mona, I can hear you now laughing), built me two SCREENED doors, one for the front of the barn and one for the back of the barn, and THEY ARE GREATTTTTTT!!!! Should have done this a LONG time ago. It even helps keep out those DARN RACOONS that like to come in and eat my barn cats food!!

wub.gif
Hugs to my hubby!!!

Nevermind the "another mare"....does he know about the additional 2 that you'll be keeping there as well??
new_shocked.gif
LOL!!! YOU ARE TERRIBLE! I think I will mail him an invitation to join us on the Forum so he can keep tabs on you!
wink.gif

Ascreen door will not keep a coon out for more than a few second. Its like putting the food in a zip lock bag for them.

Mona, you will be surprised to know, lol, that Mike knows that we have 3 new "girls" arriving. He just doesn't know that 1 of them will be remaining here FOREVER,
biggrin.gif
while the other two will eventually be heading to Russell, Ontario with Val.

And the screendoor is keeping the racoons out. We aren't talking the kind of screens we have on our home windows. This is out of metal and EXTREMLY strong and I have locks on them, inside and out going up the sides sooo
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
they work BEAUTIFULLY! I will have to take a pick to show you what I mean.

Oh yes and Mona, I think he does already know anyway because last weekend, sitting around the back deck he said "so Val bought 3 miniatures eh? and I said very straight faced "yes" and he had a smirk... "he knows me enough after 29 years of marriage Mona, nothing fizzes the man, he knows me too well
biggrin.gif
and since it's my money... he does the same but with his "toys" (boats, all terrain vehicles, 1964 MGB).

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back