Finally my first foal!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations!! What a cutie pie fuzz ball she looks like in the pic. She's almost half as tall as Momma
default_biggrin.png
.....she's defintely gonna be a nice size big girl.
default_aktion033.gif

I cant wait to get home to play with her. Its supposed to be nice out so maybe she can get outside.

I got to play a bit this moring but had to get to school. When I left she was runing and bucking all over her stall.

I need some name ideas.

Dad is Bissel Mounds Poco Boo and mom is Cookies Fantasy.

Of coarse she decided to foal while I was away, and I knew she would. She was all waxed up and had milk. My sister was very happy everything went good as she was freaked about the idea of possibly haveing to help. She is alot bigger then I expected, that is why I am calling her Moose.

She will be all of moms height about about 37". So far she is black with a star. But I do have a question. She does have the gray rims on her eyes, there is no way she can grey, could this be a possibale appy sign or varnish like her mother?

Anyway here is a her pic. Its not the best as I took it with my phone, but its all I could do for now.

cookiefoal.jpg
default_wub.png

She is very curious and loves to be scratched already. MOm is just thrilled to have her, she is 18 this year and its been about 7-8 years since she has had a foal.

Of coarse she decided to foal while I was away, and I knew she would. She was all waxed up and had milk. My sister was very happy everything went good as she was freaked about the idea of possibly haveing to help. She is alot bigger then I expected, that is why I am calling her Moose.

She will be all of moms height about about 37". So far she is black with a star. But I do have a question. She does have the gray rims on her eyes, there is no way she can grey, could this be a possibale appy sign or varnish like her mother?

Anyway here is a her pic. Its not the best as I took it with my phone, but its all I could do for now.

cookiefoal.jpg
default_wub.png

She is very curious and loves to be scratched already. MOm is just thrilled to have her, she is 18 this year and its been about 7-8 years since she has had a foal.

Congrats on your healthy filly. I'm no help on a name at all
default_smile.png
, it takes me months usually to think of a name for a foal and I start before they arrive or they might have their first birthday before I think of one.lol

Latest posts

Back