Finally, My dream come true

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pepperhill

Reaction score
I have always just loved the look of the appaloosa. For years now, I have looked and watched and waited. Finally, thanks to the wonderful people at KopyKatz Miniatures, I was able to purchase not just one, but THREE appys. I saw their ad and drove up the very next morning. Their horses were just beautiful....happy and healthy! I am so very proud and excited to present my first appys!

CR Red Fawn Maiden: A five year old mare out of WF Carousel Designer Legacy. She is only 30" tall and is gentle as a kitten.

Measurementhorsepics017.jpg

Next we have Tiny Tonkas Sheena: a four year old mare, a bit bigger at 33.5". She has appy on just about every horse in her pedigree. The pic doesn't do her beautiful color justice. She, too, is a dream to handle.

Measurementhorsepics014.jpg

And finally, the colt at Sheena's side, Peppers Ted E. Bear. This horse is a lover from start to finish. My kids named him Ted E. Bear because he was just a soft fuzzy love-ball and you couldn't resist hugging him. KopyKatz Miniatures did an outstanding job of socializing and halter breaking him. I couldn't resist, I had to pull out the clippers and see what was under all that wool........WOW!! Talk about opening a present!

Measurementhorsepics009.jpg

I need another stallion on the farm like a hole in the head and had thought I was going to have to sell him once he is weaned, but after clipping him I may have to reconsider that. :bgrin

The folks at KopyKatz were so friendly and helpful, they had all their paperwork in order, the whole experience was very pleasant. Thanks again Kopykatz!

Appy lover here too.............although I don't yet have one of my own! Beautiful minis!

Congratulations on your well bred, typey, typey mares!!! :aktion033: SUPER start to your program! And that colt is really ,really nice, too! :new_shocked:

Congratulations!!

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

What a beautiful threesome! I am one that wants some of those spots someday too, so I can imagine you are thrilled to get such nice horses spots included!

Congrats!!! They are all lovely and should be a great start in appys.

Wheeee!!! :aktion033: Congrats on your new horses! All 3 are nice!
default_yes.gif
:

Oh how exciting, three at once! CONGRATS on your very pretty (and handsome) additions!

Latest posts

Back