Finally made myself a website!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RelentlessMinis

Reaction score
Well I finally made myself a basic "freebe" website! It's definitely far from being finished, but it's a start. Has anyone used the company Webs.com for their websites? I'm debating on if I should go ahead and pay for the "upgrade." I just can't stand the dinky ad they have at the top of the page....
default_thumbdown.gif

What do you guys think? Is there anything that stands out (in a bad way), or needs a little rewording? I'd love to hear your opinions. It's my first attempt at one, so im a for-sure newbie!
default_rolleyes.gif

www.relentlessminiatures.webs.com

-Kelbi

Last edited by a moderator:
Browsed around and really like it. On your sale page, love the little filly. She is a cutie.

Love it! I've been looking for a new place to put my website. Angelfire has GIANT ads, so was looking at Webs.com and thinking of trying that. Your website looks really good so guess I'll try that. Thanks!

Just a suggestion - I couldn't find a phone number or email address to contact or the state in which you live. I know you are still working on it, so you probably just don't have it on there yet.
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm using webs.com You're site looks a lot more professional than mine, but mine is mostly for fun at this time.

Good for you on making your website! It's nice. Yes I use webs.com too www.heatherglenfarm.com I love it and it's SO easy to use and keep updated.

I browsed you site and found it very nice. Very nice photos and horses , and just the right amount of information.Great job!!

Thanks for everyones feed back! I have now added to a few pages and have contact information up. I will probably stick with webs.com for now, since I sort of have the hang of the design editor now!
default_wink.png
I really like how simple it is to update, etc.

Looks good!!
default_smile.png
Very nice. I have a webs one too but have been very bad at updating it. I am starting to get inspired to create and get mine up and running again. Thanks.
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back