Finally learned how to use my collage program!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyLilShowGirl

Reaction score
I finally took the time and sat down to figure out how to use my collage program, that I bought a while ago. Here are a few examples...just felt like sharing
saludando.gif
Enjoy!

(These two are of my yearling colt, Lil Beginnings Bay Ghost)

Collage-resize.jpg

Loco-Collage.jpg

(And this one is of Pam's (justanothercowgirl) gelding, Double Wee's Northern Buddy)

BudCollage.jpg

-Kris

I love this whole idea! It looks like you had a lot of fun creating unique pics.

Would you mind sharing the name of the program you bought? Your pictures are really making me want to try making some myself.

Thank you for sharing and getting me interested.

Sincerely,

Va Lynda Ann

Thunder,

I bought a program called PhotoImpression 3. It works really good and its very easy to use once you get the hang of it!

Sure, I will make them for others...If you want one...post some pic's and tell me what you would like. (Background, text, etc)

-Kris

Ok, Kris, I FINALLY got those pics for you. Here they are. Something with a blue or turquoise backround would be great,or just pick what you think would look nice. Can it say LNR's Flyin High across it?

Thank you soo much.

peanutwinswebcopy.jpg

peanutheadsideshot.jpg

peanuthead.jpg

P1010252.jpg

tinymepeanut.jpg

thank you again! and Ghost is sooooo adorable. Give him a kiss for me please!

You did a GREAT job. After seeing all the silhouettes and collages on the Back Porch I went out and bought Photo Explosion. It's driving me nutz.
wacko.gif

I wanna do them soooo bad, but just can't figure the program out. Any tips on how you use your program would be appreciated. (I expect they're all fairly similar.)

AppyLover2,

Can you tell me what your cropping or cutting options are? Does it give you the option to fade and crop? Maybe then I can help you...?

-Kris

Jamie,

Here is yours! I think it turned out pretty good! I hope you like it!

deep-blue-wave.jpg

-Kris

Latest posts

Back