FINALLY!!!!! IT"S A BEW JACK!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RJRMINIS

Reaction score
aktion033.gif
After practically no sleep for 24 hours, my jenny finally had her foal, at 9pm this evening!!! It's a little blue-eyed white jack!!!!! HE is so cute!!!

Mom is VERY protective of him, so I will get pics tomorrow in the daylight!!!

I only caught the tail end of the birth, figures.....I have only been lucky enough to see one full donkey birth!lol
wub.gif

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Sorry you missed most of it - we feel very lucky we caught Vernon's whole birth! Can't wait to see him
smile.gif

Congradulations! Wow a blue eyed white boy! That is so awsome!!
new_shocked.gif
I can't wait to see pictures of the little guy!
aktion033.gif
saludando.gif

Well surprise!! He is a Blue-eyed Spotted Ivory!!! Amazing what the lightening will do after a dark night!
wink.gif
He is out of our Blue-eyed white Jack and our Blue-eyed white jenny! I am not sure if he will keep his spots, Time will tell!!

Here's pics of him!!!!

babyjack.jpg

baby.jpg

mommababy.jpg

newbaby.jpg

wub.gif

OK, now I know I am tired..I posted above "what a binch of cuties" I wanted to say----"what a bunch of cuties" think I need to go and get some sleep now!
wink.gif
yes.gif
Corinne

I am just green with envy! I had to run right out and stare at our new spotted jack, as if that would help him get it done! I have been waiting so long for a baby out of our jennet that I just can't hardly stand it. Every day I check for her heat so I can see if she likes her new man. Oh I just hope, hope, hope, this time she will get it done! Congrats, kiss his little face!! Linda

Oh he is GORGEOUS- edible in fact!!! Why cannot we get horses that colour????
smile.gif

Does anyone look at these pics WITHOUT smiling? I doubt it! It's pretty hard to beat a mini donkey baby in the cute department!

Congrats, he's special!

StarWish/Colleen

Latest posts

Back