Finally! He's having fun!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soggy Bottom Ranch

Reaction score
My little guy is FINALLY coming around to showing us his playful side! It's so much fun to watch, and be a part of. He's gone from being this fat, lethargic, wormy little BLAH.........to a rip roaring running play machine in the pasture! He has slimmed down alot just from the exercise he's getting, and no longer looks pregnant! :aktion033: Just this week he's started these games, and every morning I go out to do chores, it's so much fun to watch him play. I can't wait to see what happens when he's in with his new buddy this weekend!

Him and I have a game we play. I roll the ball to him, and he attacks it!

PB173166.jpg

PB173173.jpg

PB173205.jpg

PB173195.jpg

(My camera battery was going dead, so this one's a little darker than the others.)

PB173214.jpg

Thank you for letting me share!

Last edited by a moderator:
:aktion033: Nice pictures,,,,,,,,,,especially like the next to last one,,,,,,,,too funny!

Love the next to the last one! He got some AIR!!!! My girls got to go out first time in days today and they put on quite a muddy splashy show.

MAN.. that colt can BUCK.. :new_shocked: He is looking great... can't wait to see him all shed out in the summer, you are going to have QUITE the little guy there!! :aktion033:
default_yes.gif
:

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Oh he IS having a great time. How funny!! Thanks for sharing!!

He is just beautiful!! Love all those appy spots!! You can see that he is feeling good and having fun! He is certainly giving that ball a work over!

So now tell us about his new buddy!! HA!!

there's another post asking for action photos, you should definitely send some of these3 :bgrin

what a handsome boy and so glad to hear he is feeling better!

Great shots :aktion033: He is a very happy Appy indeed :bgrin Should be a winner in a photo contest, Thanks for sharin, Ren and the gang!

Talk about bucking :risa_suelos: boy I wish I could buck like that and loose weight.......

I am Looking for a little filly like him?
default_wink.png
:

Aww the Second To last picture is so cute!! :bgrin
default_wub.png
:

Great pictures!!! He is so flashy
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:

I also love to watch the minis play or just do anything or nothing
default_smile.png

It's hard for me to even go out to do a simple fast chore and not get caught up in just gawking at my horses and feeling lucky
default_smile.png

And, it's not at all hard for me to remember how all growing up, I wanted a horse so bad it honestly hurt!!! Anyone who is lucky enough to own a horse is LUCKY!

Keep the pictures coming, I love spots!!!

Aww what a cute energetic little guy! I too love to watch them kick up their heels and play
default_wub.png
: Mary

So now tell us about his new buddy!!

I've only got the one photo of his new buddy, Smokin' Joe, and it's from when he was a foal. We were supposed to go pick him up last weekend, but my sewing business is so busy right now, we just couldn't get away. Will definately be taking more photos when he gets here on Sunday, but for now, I did get the sellers permission to post this one at least. He isn't registered, and should mature to a high end class B for sure. I do really prefer the taller class B's for driving. He's so cute in this photo!

MistyColt2.jpg

Thank you everyone for your nice comments! He's such a blast to have around! And Jill, I'm just like you.........I can't go out there for just something quick. My quick usually turns into a half hour or so. Spot will come to the door just begging for attention, and how can you refuse that face!

YYeeee Haaawwww!!!!!!! :lol: :aktion033: Now thats what I call action shots!!! Super little guy you have there...thanks for the smiles. :lol:

Back