Finally have minis in our life again! Meet our new girls....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShaunaL

Reaction score
We have been without any minis for awhile and decided that we just couldn't stand it anymore :) So here are our three beautiful new girls - thank you so much to Nancy from Galloping G Minis, Patty from Willow Creek Farm and Anne from A & R Miniatures for our girls - we couldn't be happier :) We are so proud of our 3 girls and think they are a great start for us.

I hope it's ok to post the pics of the stallions they are in foal to... I'm just soooo excited!

Star Farms Whitney, under 30" of refinement. She's about 18 years old but you'd never know it to watch her, she's full of herself! You can spend all day grooming this girl, she LOVES attention! Her sire is Sierra Dawn Uno De Mayo.

Whitney_run_8_12_07.jpg

StarFarmsWhitney_headnice.jpg

Whitney is in foal for March 2008 to this gorgeous boy... can you blame me for being so excited???

Flying W Farms Wardance

FWFLittleWardance_side.jpg

Kickapoo's Hot Tamale, she is out of Hemlock Brooks Cock Robin and Johnsons Missy. Molly is open for 2008 and is another one who LOVES attention.

Molly_sideA_8_12_07.jpg

Melody is Molly's beautiful 12 week old filly that we sold recently so we are just enjoying spending time with her before she is weaned and leaves us :-(

Melody_hill_best_8_12_07.jpg

Melody_head_8_12_07.jpg

Deiles TidBit is a Wittmacks Mickey Mouse daughter and just the neatest little mare - super sweet and loves everyone.

DeilesTidBit_rightside.jpg

(photo courtesy of Galloping G Miniatures)

TidBit is in foal for April 2008 to LM Hawks AceInTheHole, a son of Champion Farms Nighthawk. Again, HOW do we wait until next year!!???

LMHawksAceInTheHole.jpg

Thanks for sharing in our happiness!

Congrats on your new girls. They are very cute.

Enjoy!

Oh wow!
default_wub.png
: SO BEAUTIFUL, all of them.
default_wub.png
:

:aktion033: Super congrats!
default_wub.png
:

What a great way to start again! Beautiful mares...Wittmaacks Mickey Mouse, FWF Little Wardance, and Hemlock Brooks Cock Robin are 3 of some of my favorite lines. Good luck with them!

Well, if you are going to get back into minis, you DEFINETLY did it right! They are all gorgeous!

:aktion033: :aktion033:

MAN! You jumped back in with a BANG! They are all gorgeous and bred to some great boys! WOWZERS!

:new_shocked: MA

Shauna!!!

You have some beautiful horses and I am so thankful Melody will be coming to live with me soon!!! :aktion033: Thanks again for the opportunity!!! Your mares are just lovely!
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
:

Brandi

Congratulations! :aktion033: :aktion033: Excellant choices! :bgrin Can't wait to see your 2008 foals! :lol:

Wow! Nice girls! Congratulations!! :aktion033:

And I love the stallions they're bred to! Can't wait to see those babies!

Wow, you got a great start!

Missy and Robin made some beautiful babies....I have seen Molly before and loved her, and she still looks great.

Congratulations and best wishes!

Liz M.

Congratulations with those 3 lovely girls. I have a Whitmacks Mickey Mouse grandson.

Joyce L

Congrats!!! Lovely well bred mares and great studs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you everyone!! We feel very blessed to have found these girls, they are PERFECT for our family! We cannot wait for next year to meet our new babies and we are so thankful that we have this opportunity.

I'm looking forward to actively participating in this forum and enjoying all your lovely minis with you all!

Shauna

Back