Finally Got the Cart finished!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tshack

Reaction score
Well 2 months later than I would of liked, I finally got my cart finished. Played around in it this morning until it go too hot. Here are some before and after pics of it.

Before:

102954893.jpg

102954892.jpg

After:

102954887.jpg

102954884.jpg

The mighty mini Hitched up

(apologize for the farmer looking halter on him, but I don't quite trust him just yet without having a extra line on him, it was only his 5 th time to be hitched up):

102954878.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
WELL DONE....your hard work has paid off....looks good...

aktion033.gif
Did you have an old cart to work with or did you use a pattern?? It really looks good! If you have a pattern i would love a copy . My husband is good with his hands and with a pattern he might be able to build me one. Cheryl Ticer
aktion033.gif

It has turned out just super. Your mini looks good too, hooked up to it. I hope you post more info and pictures as you get him going more, I can see you'll have alot of fun with your mini and cart.

Thanks Guys! I'm pretty proud of him.

But the poor little toot caught some kind of cold bug Sun and his nose is all snotty and stopped up. So I've got to wait until he's well before I really start messing with him and using the cart.

Last edited by a moderator:
mountain_waif said:
I like how you bent the shafts in and then straight...and it is the perfect color for your horse!
Lois

416451[/snapback]

Thanks, I guess some of the big horse carts are that way, it was Cody's idea, and seems to work pretty good.

woodnldy said:
aktion033.gif
Did you have an old cart to work with or did you use a pattern??  It really looks good!  If you have a pattern i would love a copy .  My husband is good with his hands and with a pattern he might be able to build me one.    Cheryl Ticer
aktion033.gif

416496[/snapback]

That old cart in the first pictures is what it used to be. Cody just cut it down to size for Cisco. We really didn't use any patterns, I just got on the net and found some pictures of mini carts and got some VERY NICE mini people to measure their carts for me. He just improvised on the rest.

Latest posts

Back