Finally got our Nationals pro photos back

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hairicane

Reaction score
I finally ordered these as a Christmas present to myself and here they are. I only took 2 actual show horses. Rio was shown in halter only since he was just a yearling. Thanks Dale and Roger at Showtime training in Florida and also Torri our youth friend who showed Banker in one class.

Banker won a National Reserve champion and also a 5th place both in very laarge classes

scan0007.jpg

scan0001.jpg

And I am just amazed and so very proud of Rio, my driving appy for his wins at Nationals. Rio and I trained together and showed in Western Country Pleasure at Nationals. And we did pretty good for a couple of rank amateurs.We showed in 4 western country classes and won a National Reserve Champion, beaten by Patty Cloke!! We also won an 8th and two 3rd place wins, one being in the Stakes Class. I still cant stop smiling about our wins even now.

scan0004.jpg

The photo below shows Rio hauling butt at an extened trot. Boy is this horse fun to drive!!

scan0002.jpg

scan0003.jpg

Congrats again on your wins at Nationals and your photos are beautiful!

I can't wait for Spring, I think Banker's little sis Promise, is going to be identical to him.
default_wub.png

All the pictures look GREAT!!!!

I LOVE that second picture of Banker
default_wub.png

Nice Photos Jessica!

I think I have video with you in the driving classes. Let me know if you want a copy.

Tammi

THANKS EVERYONE! Yep im pretty proud of "our boy, Banker" Erica. And i noticed in the National proofs that your Big City buckskin kids sure do look very much alike. I had to look at the handlers to tell if it was Banker or a sibling.
default_yes.gif

And I bet Bankers little full sister will be a lovely, feminine version of him.

And what can I say about Rio, he is my dream horse to drive. It sure felt good to be among the best driving horses in the country and have him hold his own. Rio has a lot of heart and he has mine too
default_wub.png

Great pictures!! Banker is so sharp looking and your driving horse is incredible!

Congrats
default_smile.png
!!

Beautiful pictures!!
default_wub.png
You have a couple of gorgeous boys there. I LOVE Rio's movement and Banker always makes me drool when I see pics of him.
default_wub.png

Congrats on your wins!!

Latest posts

Back