Finally got in gear

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dannigirl

Reaction score
I finally (with a lot of help from Hubby) got our webpage updated. It has the pedigree information for each horse/pony that we own. It also has a photo for most of them. We will be adding and changing photos as we get the body clipping done this spring and take some more recent photos. It isn't fancy. Just tried to keep it easy to navigate and use more webspace for photos than the extra foo foo things that I am not good at anyway. I only have so much space available.

I will update the mainpage in a day or two to add phone #'s ect.

Check it out at My Webpage

I checked it out and it was easy to navigate -- something I noticed on the for sale horses when you click on them it doenst have a link to take you back to the sales page -- just to take you to the stallions page (or mares) or home or their pedigree
default_smile.png
I just used the back browser button though and that worked fine..

Looks good
default_smile.png

Did something happen?? On my screen its so huge I cant read it?

I don't know Kay, I just checked and it is large and fills the screen, but it all stays within reading range. If anyone else has the same problem, I will call the server and find out what is wrong.

Thanks

Angie

Latest posts

Back