Finally got a wig

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wade3504

Reaction score
001.jpg

Not the best angle for the photo but my husband wouldn't get up from the recliner to take it so this is waht I got. This is after 5 surgeries and 4 PDT sessions on my face and the very top of my head. I had some large basal cells on my forehead and smaller ones around my left eye and eyebrow. My face is not completely done yet and when it is they will be moving onto the scalp then the back and chest.

Last edited by a moderator:
004.jpg

This is the before photo after my second surgery had been done around the side of my mouth and the bandage had come off. My first surgery was still healing on the top of my head but that is definitely a picture you don't want to see. When that bandage came off I almost passed out as did my husband when we saw it. I then got my head shaved once the PDT sessions started as my hair stuck to my face as it peeled and had sores on it. I can't wait until the face and scalp are done.

You look beautiful!!!!!!!!!God Bless

You do look fantastic. Sorry for the heck that you are going through.

You look lovely and in the end when you are well it will all be worth it! Your hair looks very stylish and natural and it looks like you are healing well. I would not have guessed it was a wig if you had not told us. Be well and God bless you!

I love the wig...you look great! Praying the rest of your surgeries/sessions are painfree and quick healing.

You look great! It's a wonderful style and a very nice color! Healing prayers for your up and comming surgeries!

Wow, such a long, hard road to healing and being well! {{{Hugs}}}

Ooh love the sassy new hair! You look wonderful!!!!
default_aktion033.gif

I also would have not known that was a wig.

You sure should go out and feel beautiful, that you are.

and God Bless, praying for complete recovery.. you go girl..
default_wub.png

What a difference!!! You are beautiful,your wig looks so natural.....i wouldnt have known.hoping your recovery goes smoothly....you are a strong lady
default_smile.png

Ditto - you look GREAT!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif
Wishing you a speedy recovery on the upcoming procedures
default_yes.gif
:yes
default_yes.gif

Liz N.

It looks VERY nice. Wishing you well on the road to complete recovery.

I bought a wig a couple of years ago when I was letting my hair color grow off to just go natural. I got so many compliments on the wig that I was paranoid about how bad "my hair" was looking. Now that I wear my hair short and with no coloration I get lots of compliments on the newer new look. Basically just confirms that my thin, longer, dyed hair was not a good look. I think your selection was perfect for you.
default_thumbup.gif

Your wig looks fantastic. It is so natural looking that I can't believe it's not your own hair. You look really pretty!

WOW!

Amanda, that style is SO complementary -- it really sets off your eyes and jawline. This is your look.

You are such a strong woman -- I have been and continue to be amazed. Here's to complete success with your treatments and a quick recovery!

Last edited by a moderator:
Your new dew looks great. It takes a special kind of beauty and courage to be so open about something so personal. Thank You for sharing.

I LOVE the wig...it is really stylish and you are looking healthy! YAY!! God love ya...I know you have been through so much!

I had an accident, cut my scalp...hospital shaved 2" path from forehead past crown...so been wearing a "dew rag" that my niece got me (blue with little stars)...didnt want to scare people I see...now is 1/4" long so have a way to grow...!

Hugs to you and prayers! Connie

Im sorry your having to go through so many surgeries, prayers for quick healing on them.

but...WOWZA, that is an excellent wig, and the perfect choice for you. I am a cosmetologist, and have worked in very upscale salons, and that is the most natural wig I have seen. If you dont mind, please PM me with the brand, I know of someone looking to get into wigs, but wants something very, very natural.

Latest posts

Back