Finally foaling ended...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony

Reaction score
Our last straggler, Little America's Ike, finished up our far too long season. He's a cutie, though, I think. Of course, his ears are a little long for the show ring, I think.

ikeDSC_7637.jpg

Our last straggler, Little America's Ike, finished up our far too long season. He's a cutie, though, I think. Of course, his ears are a little long for the show ring, I think.
ikeDSC_7637.jpg
I think I'd like to place an order for a jenny just like him. He's too cute... I think even my husband would have a hard time resisiting that face.
default_wub.png

Tony,

He is so cute, and perfectly named as always :)

I am glad for you that foaling season is finally over, but I miss your posts on here now that you seldom post.

So I'll be glad when your next foaling season starts!! haha!

Susan O.

What a doll baby! I love him! Too bad Kilroy won't allow anymore longears (at least that he hasn't sired!
default_wacko.png
) on the place. I'd love to add him to my show string! You do know there is a showring for the long ears right????
default_wink.png
Maybe something new for you to branch into!
default_smile.png

default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png
Who could resist that one! I love him!

I am thinking mule....
default_smile.png

Yea it looks like a spotted donkey at first, then i read what she said, and she said "ears to big for the show ring" and that confuzzled me!
default_wacko.png

ikeDSC_7637.jpg
I think I'd like to place an order for a jenny just like him. He's too cute... I think even my husband would have a hard time resisiting that face.
default_wub.png
HAHAHA my EXACT thoughts lol
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
...there again my jenny "Nonki" (in my avatar) would take HIM as is lol

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a DONKEY! Mules, accept on VERY RARE occasions don't come out colored like that. The other clue is to look at his tail. It is a donkey tail. Mules have a horse tail.

Tony raises very nice, very small, miniature horses that he shows and does well with. The reason he mentioned the ears are too long..........

Ahh! Thanks for clearing that up! That is a donk tail! LOL! Very very cute fella there!
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back