Finally Clipped Him! let me know what you think

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J&HMinis

Reaction score
Here is Pippin. He is a 3/4 brother to "Cole" and "Lotto".

He doesn't look too bad for not having any sweats on him and I haven't really worked him either. He is being gelding in October and will be shown as a 2 year old gelding. I can't wait!

Pippin3.jpg

Pippin4.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]He looks great! I better get to work on Howie then....there are just too many really nice 2 year old geldings in my area now!!![/SIZE]

Lyn

Looking good. Best of luck with him in the show ring.

new_shocked.gif
Oh I LOVE him!!! That bay with face white is just stunning!!

Gosh, I really really like him! I bet he'll show awesome for you.

I am a weeeeee bit jealous
yes.gif

Hi Heather,

He's very handsome, why dotn't you bring to last show and have fun with him, Before he's gelded ?? JANE

Hey Jane - I'm thinking of bringing him to the Goddard Park show. I've only been working him for a week so he won't even be close to being in shape for Bethlehem. He's wearing the neck wrap now. Hopefully I can get him a bit fir for the last one.
yes.gif

I like him a lot as well!

Heather,

GO FOR IT, I PROMISE I WONT LAUGH...
aktion033.gif
JANE

That's ok, you can laugh.....

I think I may take him to Bethlehem this weekend. It'll be good for him. Should be interesting, he's so full of himself!

Heather,

Hope to see him and you at Bethlehem this weekend and bring you regional pic's of you in costume, So I can see them..JANE

Latest posts

Back