Finally born

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

runaway ranch

Reaction score
This is Ruth Katley, finally born early this morning at 3:16. It took her 10 minutes to find her balance and than she came over on her wobbly legs to nuzzle me (right after this picture was taken). I'm in love!! She has such long legs, I can't believe my poor Sarah had all that in her. She is a wonderful mother and we are all very excited with our first donkey born on our place.

th_DSC01107.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS on a darling filly!
wub.gif
yes.gif
I just keep telling everyone...there is NOTHING cutier then a newborn longears! Cant help but fall in love with them! Corinne

I am just so thrilled for you
biggrin.gif

After your PM I went to check Gracie and she brayed for the first time since we got her 4 weeks ago. It was the sorriest bray we had ever heard LOL We are hoping that is some kind of sign
yes.gif
I can't wait to post a picture of our little one sometime soon.

You said you "assisted alittle" what did you do??

CONGRATS, Runaway! Boy, she's a cute little leggy jenny! Look at those great ears. I've been told that the longer the distance between those ear tips when they are straight out to the sides, the more valued the donkey was. Enjoy!

Colleen/Starwish

"CONGRATULATIONS!!!" Lisa on your darling new, little LOOOOOOOOONG Ears!!

Little Ruth Katley is just adorable! I "wonder" if it takes donkeys an extra month because of those long ears! HA!

You are going to enjoy her!!

Congratulations Donkey Mama!

wub.gif
Miss Ruthie is sooooo cute and bet you're giving that little sweet pea lots of ear massages! Wow, Mama sure kept you on pins and needles the past couple weeks.

Here's hoping for a good night's rest. Please give her a kiss from Sammy and I!

A big hug for you,

Cindy and David

saludando.gif

She's just wonderful! I am so envious!!! We just can't seem to get our jenny to find that lovin' feelin'. We will keep trying. Your baby looks so dark...is it just because she is still wet? Linda

That is sooo exciting!! Congrats on the sweet little foal! We are going to try breeding our new Jenny next summer, until then I will be learning all I can about mini donks! They are so loveable!

Latest posts

Back