Finally, after 372 days...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is a LOT of days :new_shocked: ! I am on day 327 here.... I hope we get it done faster than Banner did. Now if I had to wait a bit longer to insure a pinto filly I guess I would be ok with that LOL! Pretty baby, congratulations.

Congratulations, she definitely was worth the wait! Momma is a beauty too! :new_shocked:

CONGRATS! She was Worth The Wait! or Better Late Than Never lol
default_wub.png
:

You sure made me wait long enough Banner girl! We watched mare stare for weeks! Spent many a blurry night. COurse not like you did I'm sure.

I was SO glad when she finally did it. Isn't she just perfect though? Congratulations!

Maxine

Congratulations on a pretty little filly. Looks like she was well worth the wait!! Guess that disproves the "theory" that late foals are colts!!

Pretty little mare, also!!!

Oh man!! I pray my mare doesn't go that long! Wow!! Both are just beautiful!! For a split second the second pic caught me. I thought "look at the cool markings on mom!" and then the coffee finally kicked in and I realised it was the foals shadow! lol. Rough night last night with the new puppy. tee hee. Anyways, congratulations!

how adorable - you should name her something like Late to the party - or something about making a grand entrance - or fashionably late --

Congrats on a nice foal!

Back