Finally, after 372 days...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wendi leigh

Reaction score
Chesapeake Minis is pleased to introduce our only foal for 2006. Born at about 5:30am on Good Friday, the dam is Alvadars Just Enuf Banner (a King Supreme granddaughter) and the sire is Flights of Fancy Great Expectations (the 2004 Single Pleasure Driving champion). I haven't decided on a name for this little girl yet, so please send me your suggestions!

normal_DSC00025.JPG

normal_DSC00033.JPG

normal_DSC00031.JPG

Love that first pic............she sure is a cutie....... :new_shocked:

Wow, she sure made u wait long enough!!!! What an adorable filly, congrats!

372 Days........OMG that's a long time. How about Forever and A Day for a name?

Very pretty filly! Congrats :aktion033:

yay! Ive been watching her on Mare Stare all week I was so happy whens he foaled!ya beautiful Filly!
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
:

Wow! She is lovely!!!

How about "Chesapeakes Just Fancy Enuf" as a name?

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

372 days!!! :new_shocked: And you are still among the talking walking alive coherant people?? That poor mare!! Poor you!!!

Beautiful girl though!! Well worth the wait I would say!! Congrats!!

[SIZE=14pt]Congratulations she is lovely! and over a year wait....EWWWWW.[/SIZE]

Lyn

Well, good things come to those who wait ... and wait ... and wait!!
default_wacko.png
:

Congratulations! I love the "dot" on her hip!

Congratulations Wendi...I knew Banner would finally foal for you...and a filly to boot. I will have to go out and tell Dickens he is a Daddy again...she has his face markings too! And, our Madison is a big sister now...they kinda look a like!

I told Travis a sure way to have a filly is to sell the Dam before she foals lol...we are happy for you...Congratulations!!! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: Give Banner and that sweet little baby a big hug from all of us!!!!!

lis

Aw she's adorable. I love her pattern. How about 'Just enough to spot'?

Latest posts

Back