Finally able to post

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tobey

Reaction score
Has been a rough week here. We had a baby born on Monday-no sucking reflex. We tried to save him but he went down hill so fast
no.gif
My children are devistated, my 6 yr old keeps saying but I loved him. The mare is doing better now. Every time we went in by her she kept hollering at us like bring him back. I just had to post a picture--I know many of you understand.

Here's our little "angel"

7-11-05newbaby.jpg

Gosh, that is sad news.
sad.gif
I am so sorry....he was, still is and will always be beautiful in your heart. Take care, Russ

{{{Hugs}}} to you, your family, AND the poor little mare in your loss......
sad.gif

MA

He was so beautiful. This is even more tragic since children are involved. My children had to see thier horses pass at such a young age, they were truly traumatized so I understand how much more horrible this has been for you.

Someday I will share their story with this forum.

He is truly an angel now in a wonderous pasture where he will now thrive.

Please accept my most sincere condolences during this heartbreaking time for you and your family members.

Oh my...I am so very sorry for your loss of your sweet boy...we also lost our first baby and its mama, I know your pain as do many on this forum. Oh gosh, so sad((((((hug))))))))
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif

May God bring comfort to all your broken hearts as you mourn the loss of your precious colt. He's now in green pastures beyond the Rainbow Bridge where he runs and kicks with others who have reached that blessed ridge.

Joan

I'm so sorry Tobey, it is extra hard when there are kids involved. I have been through this scenario many times, if you want to PM when you are up to it I would be happy to share info. Jane

I am so very, very sorry to hear about the loss of your precious baby. Special thoughts for you and your children.

I am so sorry...... Having experienced that sorrow more than once I know your sadness & we almost lost our first one in the 80's because of that problem..... I know your children loved it, bless their hearts..... Hugs to all.

My sincerest condolences to you on the loss of your beautiful baby. (((HUGS))) to you and your children. I know how much that hurts.
sad.gif

Tobey & Family

I am so sorry about the loss of your first and a very precious colt. It is so hard

to loose them. And to loose the first foal.

Hugs

Vicky

really sorry to hear you lost your first foal.....

there is so much excitement, kids love to pick names etc...

my children have seen death i'm not saying things get easier, but you do learn how fragile life is. and that is a valuable lesson in itself.

xx

I am so sorry for you. I have lost two that didn't get out of the sack, but this must be so much worse. My heart goes out to you and your children.

I am so sorry for your loss. I hope your mare gets better soon.

I am so terribly sorry for you
sad.gif
no.gif
. Prayers coming for you, your family, and his momma. (((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) Your LB family is here for you.
yes.gif

Latest posts

Back