Quantcast

Finally able to post

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

Tobey

Reaction score
Has been a rough week here. We had a baby born on Monday-no sucking reflex. We tried to save him but he went down hill so fast
My children are devistated, my 6 yr old keeps saying but I loved him. The mare is doing better now. Every time we went in by her she kept hollering at us like bring him back. I just had to post a picture--I know many of you understand.

Here's our little "angel"

Russ

Reaction score
Gosh, that is sad news.
I am so sorry....he was, still is and will always be beautiful in your heart. Take care, Russ

Miniv

Reaction score
{{{Hugs}}} to you, your family, AND the poor little mare in your loss......

MA

Marty

Reaction score
He was so beautiful. This is even more tragic since children are involved. My children had to see thier horses pass at such a young age, they were truly traumatized so I understand how much more horrible this has been for you.

Someday I will share their story with this forum.

He is truly an angel now in a wonderous pasture where he will now thrive.

Please accept my most sincere condolences during this heartbreaking time for you and your family members.

yellerroseintx

Reaction score
Oh my...I am so very sorry for your loss of your sweet boy...we also lost our first baby and its mama, I know your pain as do many on this forum. Oh gosh, so sad((((((hug))))))))

bluetaterbaby

Reaction score
May God bring comfort to all your broken hearts as you mourn the loss of your precious colt. He's now in green pastures beyond the Rainbow Bridge where he runs and kicks with others who have reached that blessed ridge.

Joan

rabbitsfizz

Reaction score
I'm so sorry Tobey, it is extra hard when there are kids involved. I have been through this scenario many times, if you want to PM when you are up to it I would be happy to share info. Jane

Getitia

Reaction score
I am so very, very sorry to hear about the loss of your precious baby. Special thoughts for you and your children.

Cathy_H

Reaction score
I am so sorry...... Having experienced that sorrow more than once I know your sadness & we almost lost our first one in the 80's because of that problem..... I know your children loved it, bless their hearts..... Hugs to all.

Connie P

Reaction score
My sincerest condolences to you on the loss of your beautiful baby. (((HUGS))) to you and your children. I know how much that hurts.

Vicky Texas

Reaction score
Tobey & Family

I am so sorry about the loss of your first and a very precious colt. It is so hard

to loose them. And to loose the first foal.

Hugs

Vicky

AS IF BY MAGIC

Reaction score
really sorry to hear you lost your first foal.....

there is so much excitement, kids love to pick names etc...

my children have seen death i'm not saying things get easier, but you do learn how fragile life is. and that is a valuable lesson in itself.

xx

Dandy

Reaction score
I am so sorry for you. I have lost two that didn't get out of the sack, but this must be so much worse. My heart goes out to you and your children.

Marion

Reaction score
I am so sorry for your loss. I hope your mare gets better soon.

_minihorses4ever_

Reaction score
I am so terribly sorry for you
. Prayers coming for you, your family, and his momma. (((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) Your LB family is here for you.

Latest posts