FINALLY 'A' picture of my goats! & a kitten pic too

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

capall beag

Reaction score
York Beach, Maine originally from Ireland!
I have tried 4 times to take pics and they all came out rubbish. Now photobucket won't accept some of them
default_wacko.png
:

So here is one pic of the two whethers, my pretty little doe will have to wait for now!

I simply adore these little goats.......they are delightful and wonderful animals:)

P1011111.jpg

These kittens are from a litter of 7.

I had posted earlier about helping a woman who was overrun a bit with cats! I have been able to adopt out 13 kittens :new_multi: Which is brilliant!

I took one of her cats as my new barn kitty, hubby says NO to more house cats! She is pregnant, after she has her babies I will spay her and keep her unless I find her a wonderful home inside! For now my barn works OK!

The Momma of these kittens will be fixed asap!!
default_yes.gif
:

Aren't they cute!

P1011101.jpg

Thanks for sharing, great job finding homes for cats :aktion033: :aktion033:

Pictures from photobucket won't except pictures too big?
default_wacko.png
:

I have 3 goats!

The 2 boys Arnold & Mr. Mike and then my little Doe Roxy!!

They are so lovely!

The kittens have all been placed and were oh so cute! Hubby was thrilled to hear they had all found homes
default_wink.png
:

He is not an animal fan!! Married the wrong girl
default_wink.png
:
default_wink.png
: He is very tolerant of me & my four legged friends though, just has no interest in them :new_shocked:

He is not an animal fan!! Married the wrong girl
default_wink.png
:
default_wink.png
: He is very tolerant of me & my four legged friends though, just has no interest in them :new_shocked:
That's familiar!

Cute animals... I actually grew fond of goats after spending time around them back in Ohio. never thought I would, but hey!

Do the wethers smell as much as an unfixed male?

Last edited by a moderator:
What cute goats (and adorable kittens) - they look to be the same age as our two wethers (nigerian dwarf goats). We are enjoying ours as well - working on training them NOT to leap up on you on their hind legs - very annoying habit they have - need to stop it now while they are little and cute. My avatar is a photo of them back in JUNE.

Would love to see more pictures of yours.

JJay

they are lovely!!!!!it makes me want some.

ditto on the husband thing!!!
default_wacko.png
:

Latest posts

Back