Finally, a Full Body Clip!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TripleDstables

Reaction score
Finally, I got around to it... an hour and a spent pair of clippers later... I give you....

DB Cause For Komotion "Diva"
default_wub.png

saraspics035-1.jpg

saraspics062-1.jpg

saraspics061-2.jpg

saraspics053-3.jpg

saraspics050-3.jpg

saraspics024-2.jpg

saraspics018-1.jpg

Thanks for looking!
default_aktion033.gif

default_aktion033.gif
Great job, and only 1 hour, hubby says he will pay you to come do ours.

Takes us at least 2 hours...
default_wacko.png

She is pretty! Love the color and a girl who is willing to be herself and risk being laughed at! Not every one can wear a Mohawk with style!

Thanks! I would love to come out and clip for you! But I'm afraid you wouldn't be happy with the outcome!
default_wacko.png
I leave trace lines like crazzy, the pictures don't show them too well. On her hip, you can see them better!

Haha, yes we are growing out part of her mane, so she gets to be stylish for a while!
default_wub.png

ONE HOUR! It takes me something like a full DAY to clip a horse, lol! I AM the world's slowest though.
default_yes.gif
Great job, and nice pics!!

Nice work. She's a good looking girl. It took me at least three hours to complete my yearlings show clip. I didn't time myself but I was pretty tired when I was done and he had had more than enough, in his mind anything after the first half hour was WAY WAY too much. It is worth is tho to see the end results (Raz disagrees with this sentiment ;) )

Latest posts

Back