Finally a foal for us! Our only foal this year

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Critterhugger

Reaction score
Can you say HAPPY??? Here is our long awaited arrival. His momma had him at 313 days. He has the prettiest dishy head with bright blue eyes and all over pink skin, which at almost week old shows no signs of darkening. He had a rough start... it took him 6 hours to figure out where the Milk Bar was. Had to milk the mare and syringe some colostrum into him for a while. He's doing great now. We are very happy with him. We think this little guy is a double dilute pinto, but we'll have him color tested for cream (and base color) to be sure.

tesscoltsmall.jpg

tesscoltface.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
He is beautiful! You should be quite happy with him....hope he does well for you. Congratulations!
aktion033.gif

Laurie, CONGRATS!!!!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
He is just adroble!! I love him and he does forsure look like he is double dilute!! I am glad he is doing better!! I cant wait to meet him in person (wich I hope will be soon:)

-Gage-

WOW very cute if you are only going to have one.. that is the one to have
smile.gif

aktion033.gif
Gorgeous baby! What a nice foal to have especially when you're only having one this year!
aktion033.gif

Thank you everyone! Forgot to say.... I'm looking for suggestions for a name for my colt. I'm having a tough time trying to come up with anything. I'm the worst at coming up with names. Ideas anyone???

Oh my my....he is absolutely gorgeous! He screams "keeper". What is his mom and dad's names.

Oh believe me if he was a filly he wouldn't be going anywhere! I love him to pieces though!! His sire's name is: Darmond's Dashing Dutchman and his dam is JTR Medicine Mans Enchantress. I usually start my foals names with "Dutchman", but I can't think of anything that suits him. Dutchman's Magician maybe? I don't know.
unsure.gif

Critterhugger said:
Oh believe me if he was a filly he wouldn't be going anywhere!  I love him to pieces though!!  His sire's name is: Darmond's Dashing Dutchman and his dam is JTR Medicine Mans Enchantress.  I usually start my foals names with "Dutchman", but I can't think of anything that suits him.  Dutchman's Magician maybe?  I don't know. 
unsure.gif

417636[/snapback]

I like that name Laurie!! then you could call it Magic like my mare LOL

-Gage-

Waht a pretty little boy.

Big time congrats

saludando.gif

Tommy

How exiting!!!
aktion033.gif
What a pretty baby, love his coloring
wub.gif
! Have you come up with a name yet?

capall beag said:
What a beautiful foal, he looks too pretty to be a boy!!
417759[/snapback]

LOL Thank you for the nice compliment! I feel the same way. Conformation wise he's a clone of his full sister from last year (a palomino pinto) only he's a little smaller. I'm so happy with this cross.
wub.gif

No I don't have a name for him yet, but I'm looking for some suggestions! I think he's pretty neat and I'd like him to have a name that stands out.

Laurie,

He is absolutely spectacular!! WOW!! :)))))

Susan O.

[SIZE=14pt]He is just gorgeous. I agree he should have been a girl![/SIZE]

Lyn
aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back