Finally a foal for us! Our only foal this year

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

Critterhugger

Reaction score
Can you say HAPPY??? Here is our long awaited arrival. His momma had him at 313 days. He has the prettiest dishy head with bright blue eyes and all over pink skin, which at almost week old shows no signs of darkening. He had a rough start... it took him 6 hours to figure out where the Milk Bar was. Had to milk the mare and syringe some colostrum into him for a while. He's doing great now. We are very happy with him. We think this little guy is a double dilute pinto, but we'll have him color tested for cream (and base color) to be sure.

Last edited by a moderator:

Little Wee Horse Farm

Reaction score
He is beautiful! You should be quite happy with him....hope he does well for you. Congratulations!

~Palomino~

Reaction score
Laurie, CONGRATS!!!!
He is just adroble!! I love him and he does forsure look like he is double dilute!! I am glad he is doing better!! I cant wait to meet him in person (wich I hope will be soon:)

-Gage-

L

Lisa-Ruff N Tuff Minis

WOW very cute if you are only going to have one.. that is the one to have

Rachel

Reaction score
Gorgeous baby! What a nice foal to have especially when you're only having one this year!

Critterhugger

Reaction score
Thank you everyone! Forgot to say.... I'm looking for suggestions for a name for my colt. I'm having a tough time trying to come up with anything. I'm the worst at coming up with names. Ideas anyone???

ChrystalPaths

Reaction score
Oh my my....he is absolutely gorgeous! He screams "keeper". What is his mom and dad's names.

Critterhugger

Reaction score
Oh believe me if he was a filly he wouldn't be going anywhere! I love him to pieces though!! His sire's name is: Darmond's Dashing Dutchman and his dam is JTR Medicine Mans Enchantress. I usually start my foals names with "Dutchman", but I can't think of anything that suits him. Dutchman's Magician maybe? I don't know.

~Palomino~

Reaction score
Critterhugger said:
Oh believe me if he was a filly he wouldn't be going anywhere!  I love him to pieces though!!  His sire's name is: Darmond's Dashing Dutchman and his dam is JTR Medicine Mans Enchantress.  I usually start my foals names with "Dutchman", but I can't think of anything that suits him.  Dutchman's Magician maybe?  I don't know. 

417636[/snapback]

I like that name Laurie!! then you could call it Magic like my mare LOL

-Gage-

Tommy

Reaction score
Waht a pretty little boy.

Big time congrats

Tommy

RAPfrosty

Reaction score
How exiting!!!
What a pretty baby, love his coloring
! Have you come up with a name yet?

Critterhugger

Reaction score
capall beag said:
What a beautiful foal, he looks too pretty to be a boy!!
417759[/snapback]

LOL Thank you for the nice compliment! I feel the same way. Conformation wise he's a clone of his full sister from last year (a palomino pinto) only he's a little smaller. I'm so happy with this cross.

No I don't have a name for him yet, but I'm looking for some suggestions! I think he's pretty neat and I'd like him to have a name that stands out.

horsehug

Reaction score
Laurie,

He is absolutely spectacular!! WOW!! :)))))

Susan O.

lyn_j

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]He is just gorgeous. I agree he should have been a girl![/SIZE]

Lyn

Latest posts