FINALLY a filly!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ohmt

Reaction score
Tenth time's a charm?
default_doh.gif

Love our boys, but this little filly was a wonderful surprise. We only have 1 foal left and 5 of the colts have a date with the vet already set in August for a little *snip snip*. Should have some wonderful geldings to show next year!

O Henrys Aurora Storm

Silver black pinto, should mature right about 33". Sire is my heart horse, Viking, and her dam is one of those old ARC mares with some Jandts breeding thrown in.

She's only a week old in these pictures, so still has a bit of filling out to do.

Getting kisses from momma:

IMG_2893.jpg

IMG_2928.jpg

Telling me what she thinks of her photoshoot:

IMG_2980.jpg

IMG_3027.jpg

IMG_3025.jpg

Leaping over the sidewalk (because walking just wouldn't cut it
default_smile.png
)

IMG_3086.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats!! Love her.. and I thought Bunny was about as "minimal pinto" as you could get but this filly is even MORE minimal. Love the last photo.

Beautiful! Holy smoke, 9/10 are colts! I hope your vet is giving you a bulk rate

discount price!

Congratulations on your filly! She is very fancy! Love her pretty head.
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats- finally a girl! She is lovely

I'm with everyone else...love that leaping shot!!
default_drool5.gif
Looks like a nicely put together filly.....just what I'm looking for in my Sport minis program! And the picture above it shows her really reaching under too, moves so well for so young.

Thank you all! I kind of like her
default_smile.png
She does have lovely movement and i like her length of leg and neck. A little long in the back, but I can deal with that. She'll be a keeper, of course. Will show her next year and i've been dying to get into driving and am planning on taking lessons these next couple of years so maybe her and i can learn together when i'm ready for that. I've got an appy boy i need to get under harness too
default_smile.png

My goodness Amanda! She's stunning!!! Worth wading knee deep in boys, I'd say.

Thanks so much, Parm! She is extra special now as we just had our last foal born and it's, you guessed it, a COLT. He's pretty cool and i think a keeper for our 30" and under girls, but still....

Hoping our gelding party this fall scares away the berry fairy for a while lol

What a lovely, leggy, upright girl! Clearly the filly fairy was saving something special for you.

Congrats!!

Love those last 2 shots! Mama's flowing mane and the sidewalk jump....your picture was perfectly timed
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back