FINALLY a couple of foal pics

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HGFarm

Reaction score
First is my black bay filly. She is sired by Renegade and out of Dream Catcher. She is tiny and dainty and is probably a keeper.

Dream08fillyL4hrs.jpg

And at the same time, arrived this little guy. He has got a ton of legs and should make a great driving horse- what a fantastic mover his dam Solitaire is!

Sols08coltrear4hrs.jpg

Congrats
default_aktion033.gif
Very nice filly and colt. Looking forward to seeing them as they grow and see more of their color.
default_yes.gif
Joyce

What little sweeties, congratulations!!!!

Thanks everyone- will have to get newer pics of them filled out a bit more- they are not even unfolded here at all, LOL

They don't have names yet- I am terrible about that sometimes!

Ok, how about some ideas?

Both are sired by CR Lakota Renegade, who is by Carsousel Designer Legacy and out of Gambol Lynns Crystal Lance

Dam of the filly is Six Gems Dream Catcher, sired by Six Gems Hot To Spot (even though the filly forgot to get some of those, haha) I thought about Heather Glens Dream Girl, as I wanted a filly out of this mare really badly... but would have NO idea what I would call her for a barn name, as her dam goes by Dream.

Dam of the colt is Sunrise Hill Farm Solitaire, sired by Lucky Four Spots A Plenty and out of Pepperita (Appy daughter of Pepper x Chianti) No idea here for the colt..... The white on his nose is shaped like the profile of a stork!!! (proof there really is one? haha)

Any name suggestions would be great....

Congrats, both are adorable. Maybe your filly will sprout some spots later.
default_yes.gif

Dam of the filly is Six Gems Dream Catcher, sired by Six Gems Hot To Spot (even though the filly forgot to get some of those, haha) I thought about Heather Glens Dream Girl, as I wanted a filly out of this mare really badly... but would have NO idea what I would call her for a barn name, as her dam goes by Dream.

Lovely foals!!
default_wub.png
If you went with "Heather Glens Dream Girl", you *could* call her "DeeDee" for short.
default_smile.png
Congrats again!

Latest posts

Back