Filly Fairy

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Belinda

Reaction score
Just wanted to share these two new girls, both are sired by Cross Country Native Dancer and both dams are Reflection daughters.. Both of these girls were foal two days ago..

The little bay fill has a big white spot in her flank and one blue eye, she also is only about 17" and her leg only measures 6 1/2". So little is what she will be.. but so cute..

aprilfilly1.jpg

And this next one is going to be a beautiful palomino with the crystal blue eyes , with perfect eye liner on both eyes.. she is a little bigger and should end up about 32"..

carrieannefilly2.jpg

Well thanks for letting me share the new girls..
default_yes.gif

Congrats on both of them, but wow, I love the palomino!!!!!!!!
default_wub.png

There is something about the way that bay's eye looks at the camera. She is very pretty. Congratulations on two beauties.

I LOVE the bay filly! She is gorgeous!
default_smile.png

Cross Country Miss Behavin had her Native Dancer foal, a colt, on April 24. He was premature and it's been touch and go with him, but he's still hanging in there. I haven't posted any pictures of him yet as I've been waiting to see the outcome. He's a silver dapple with a bald face, blue eyes, three socks and a belly splash. Frame overo for sure.

Oh Belinda, if there were any space here AT ALL, ANYWHERE, that Palomino filly would be heading this direction when she was weaned! Two lovely girls, that is for sure.

Oh! So sweet! That Palamino is just too pretty for words.
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back