Filly fairy?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad to hear that guys. Love those babies!
default_aktion033.gif
default_wub.png

Just because some of us breeders 'prefer' fillies to colts, doesn't mean that we don't care for or love colts any less then fillies.. I think I can speak for ALL the breeders on here, that ANY and ALL foals born on our farms are gifts from above and loved no matter what color or sex they are
default_yes.gif
I do very much agree with what you've said. I'm not one who really talks a lot about religious beliefs, but the past few weeks I have been so very thankful to God for our foals. Just thinking of them makes me feel so centered and peaceful. I am truly thankful for our three foals -- they are tremendous blessings and I love them all there is
default_wub.png

I LOVE colts! They are my ABSOLUTE favorite! They're funny, they're full of it and there is nothing quite like a baby colt to hang out with!! I am also guilty of wishing for a visit from the filly fairy, but mostly because I have too many boys and it's HARD for me to part with my babies!!!!! I love them all so much, and truthfully, I prayed harder three weeks ago for my new little colt than I have for anything in a VERY long time!! He has a bad bite and will need to be gelded no matter what, but just that he's alive is SUCH A BLESSING to me. He makes me laugh every single day and I wouldn't trade having him here and healthy for anything! I really LOVE him.
default_wub.png
Just my two cents....

Jodi

Just because some of us breeders 'prefer' fillies to colts, doesn't mean that we don't care for or love colts any less then fillies.. I think I can speak for ALL the breeders on here, that ANY and ALL foals born on our farms are gifts from above and loved no matter what color or sex they are
default_yes.gif
I do very much agree with what you've said. I'm not one who really talks a lot about religious beliefs, but the past few weeks I have been so very thankful to God for our foals. Just thinking of them makes me feel so centered and peaceful. I am truly thankful for our three foals -- they are tremendous blessings and I love them all there is
default_wub.png

Thank you Lucky C and Jill You both took the words out of my mouth
default_yes.gif
Yes I love colts they are comical and I spend equal amount of care to them then the fillies, but like others have said selling a filly is easier than selling a colt. And Jill I too thank God everyday for the countless blessings on this farm he gave me the most beautiful babies,and I'm so thankful
default_wub.png

I am a real boy person.....when I was pregnant myself, I prayed

for little boys and got them....
default_aktion033.gif

When we got into breeding I wanted a whole pasture full of

little geldings, figured it worked when I had my sons -

should work with wishing for little colts ---- nah, got 4 girls so

far. Wonder of wonders, I love my little girls and worry

about them just like I would have if I'd had daughters.

It's so true, healthy and happy mommy and baby is all

that matters.

Latest posts

Back