Filly Fairy

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RnRs Lilnickers

Reaction score
Could whoever has the filly fairy please release her to make a trip to WI.?
yes.gif

My mare is getting really close and we are hopeing for a black and white filly from her, she's had two boys so far so PLEASE release the filly fairy.
please.gif

Ok, I'll admit she stayed here with us for sometime! She gave us six fillies in a row....she must have had her wing caught in the door or something. Just stayed & stayed, but now she's gone.

The berry fairy showed up two weeks ago & chased her off. We got our first little boy this year two weeks ago today. But, she's out there somewhere. Maybe she'll stop by your place & make your dream come true. I can personally testify that she's real good at that! WI isn't that far from PA...she should be there anytime now!

We've renamed our little boy Little Wee Midnight Sun. He's out of two leopards, but not showing spots yet! White behind his legs & at the top of his tail, app sclera & maybe a little mottling on his nose. We'll see!
rolleyes.gif

midifoalhead.jpg

Hi, I got her... I will let you borrow her, only if you send her RIGHT back. I have

one waiting and waiting to foal. We have had 3 years of boys. Don't get me wrong boys are okay, but hey I need so many. We had our first and yep another incredible colt. We finally did get 2 fillies, and I am so thrilled with them. This is our last foal for the year. This mare has been holding out on me. I have been trying forever to get her in foal. And finally we are having a baby. I am praying hard for a SPOTTED HEALTHY FILLY. So when is your mare due? The filly fairy will have to make a fast trip to deliver your baby and come right back to me.

I just have to have a filly, its just got to be. Might be a keeper..

Vicky

Really I do wish you the best, and hope you to get a filly and black and white pinto.
yes.gif
yes.gif

[SIZE=21pt]Sorry I"m late!!!! [/SIZE]

Your wish is my command. Anything for a good buddy. Here ya go kid!

fairy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back