Filly Fairy was in WV this morning..

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

RENMACMINIS

Our mare.. E&E's Lil Shawnee aka Fancy foaled this morning at approx. 8am. I have been waiting on this mare to foal since March 25
default_laugh.png
. She was pasture bred and was never seen coming back in heat since April or 07. However there must have been some moonlite romance happening for this pretty filly to be born a month and 10 days later. Please help me with what pattern you think she might be.

default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
The Filly
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

filly008.jpg

filly028.jpg

filly024.jpg

As of right now I dont have a name for her. Nothing has really came to me as of yet for her. Any suggestions would be very helpful!

Thank You!!

Sherry

Last edited:
Congratulations on your new girl! She looks like a pretty sorrel/chestnut pinto. As far as which pinto patterns she has I would say definitely tobiano along with sabino and/or splash with that facial white. Also, I say splash because the dam's facial white is bottom heavy and it looks like the bottom of the filly's tail is white. You could say something in her name to do with the long wait such as "Breathless Anticipation."

Sherry

Duh just realized this is your baby after you sent me pics. As I told you she is just darling. Im sure the girls are having a ball with her.

Nita

Congratulations
default_aktion033.gif

What a pretty girl !!!

(I am no help on the pattern type.... other than to say "I like it" LOL)

-Becky

Latest posts

Back