Filly Fairy in IL -- Pretty blk/white pinto!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluewater Minis

Reaction score
We're happy to announce our newest arrival, born 5/14/08...Pretty 19" black pinto filly by AMHR National Champion, NFC Peppy's Playmate (a Bond Peppy Power son) and out of Sage Flower of Bambi. Named Bluewaters Stormy Dancer after the week of storms we've had here AND that she's always dancing & racing around. We couldn't be more pleased, as she is exactly what I had hoped for from this breeding. AMHA & AMHR paperwork will be submitted shortly. Dancer has a fiesty but loving personality just like her momma. Here are two photos taken within 2 hours of her birth.

Dancer_two_hrs_old-275x251.jpg
Dancer_two_hrs_old3-276x250.jpg

We are still expecting 3 foals from Peppy, and it's probably too much to hope for more fillies as gorgeous as she is (but we ARE hoping). We are also expecting 3 foals from our Lazy N Redboy son, CC Sharp Dressed Man (in my avatar), due any day. Our AMHA Top Five stallion, CC Cowboy Cadillac is also expecting the arrival of his first 3 foals, the first of which is due shortly. As much as I'd love to keep all of our foals, we won't have the room so some of them will be available for purchase. At this time however, Dancer is not available for purchase, although we may consider selling her to a show home. Watch our website for updates in the coming weeks.

default_wub.png
aw

she is so pretty. I love the black and whites. We had a black and white pinto filly may 17 as well. We were so excited to get a black and white pinto filly(our first black and white pinto filly born here, first black pinto born here filly or colt)
default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats Lisa,

very pretty filly, cant wait to see your Topper foals...JANE

Thanks, everyone! I did just realize that I made a mistake (ok, 2 mistakes) about her though! She was 18" tall and since her dam is AMHA only, we still have to send in her dam's AMHR reg app and then do so for Dancer too (but her sire is already A & R). I'm so far behind on paperwork it's not funny, and I get them a little mixed up!

I think that both Dancer and her dam are actually pintaloosas, as they have tiny white spots of hairs on their back (and other areas too, but those other areas look like Sabino patches), and have black spots in their white leg markings too. So, does that make them pintaloosas? These fancy color patterns are new to me, coming from QH, TB and now Arabs...

Latest posts

Back