Filly fairy didn't make it!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RnRs Lilnickers

Reaction score
Well the filly fairy didn't make it in time, we have a new colt. Can't figure out how we got this color from two back and whites! The little guy almost didn't make it, I just happened to go outside to turn on the lights and make sure everything locked up and there he was just laying not moving and mom was just looking at him, I picked up one leg and it was limp and he didn't look like he was alive, I grabed a towel and starting rubbing him down good and he finally started moveing alittle then he was up on his feet and trying to nurse. Thank god I went out when I did.
aktion033.gif

Any ideas for names?

Sire is Mini Brook Farms Painted Illusion; barn name Apache

Dam is Double F Princess

would kinda like it to start with Lil Painted ????????

MVC-869S.jpg

MVC-034S.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]Very cute boy! How about Justin Illusion! Obviously mom and dad are red carriers![/SIZE]

Lyn

What a little sweetie!! How about Lil Painted Justin Time or Lil Painted Baby Face? Adorable!

Dont feel bad the filly fairy didnt make it here this week for our 2 foals either! Good thing u went out when u did!! Congrats.

Well the first thing that popped to mind after Your story was "Lil Painted In the Nick of Time". He's adorable and great save too!

Just did some figureing and I think I know why we didn't get a black and white pinto........I don't think he was sired by Painted Illusion, after checking back he was sired by my stud, we thought she had been bred when she came home but she must have gotten bred here right after she came home.

So now we don't need any Painted in there his sire was Diablo.
wacko.gif

Either way he's a cutie and now I understand why he looks like my other colt from this year.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back