Filly Fairy Came with her white fairy dust and we have...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wrenhart

Reaction score
default_aktion033.gif
Iam just a little excited ...
default_smile.png
I woke up to find a little white bundle in Sachets pen this morning, she did great as a maiden mare and is just loving her baby girl, I am thinking her name should be Harts Chantilly Lace Fashonista, Tilly for short and she has the bluest eyes and one spot in her right ear , Iam not sure what color yet, but the rest of her is paper white! Iam sure glad all went well...Just had to share:)

SachetBabyGirl5-21-08155.jpg

Hooray Sachet for having a nice safe delivery and filly. As I said before, the filly looks great. Congratulations,

Stephanie

Cutie..did you see this filly poop yet?? Is she solid white or has a spot somewhere?

Cutie..did you see this filly poop yet?? Is she solid white or has a spot somewhere?
I was thinking the same thing littlesteppers. She said she has a spot inside an ear, but I have read of confirmed cases where they have minimal color and still are LW. Of course, I hope I am 100% wrong, but please keep a close eye on her.

default_new_shocked.gif
Thanks all, I gave her an enema and she pooped a lot and she is eating well and sleeping too, I think she maybe a silver buckskin as you said Steph, her legs are looking a smoky white, or she is dirty
default_smile.png
But I see a tinge on her legs so she may clolor out some, we will see ....

That cutie is definitely NOT a Silver Buckskin.....she IS paper white, as you said.
default_wub.png

Have both her parents been tested for LWO just to be sure?

She could very well be a Max White Sabino.
default_yes.gif

Wow, what a beautiful little filly!!! Congratulations to you and Sachet! How many days was Sachet? Sure glad she didn't hold out like Gracie! tee hee. Happy hugs to you!!!

Wow, what a beautiful little filly!!! Congratulations to you and Sachet! How many days was Sachet? Sure glad she didn't hold out like Gracie! tee hee. Happy hugs to you!!!

Hey Rhonda, Thanks!!! What did Merry have????? How is the baby? I looked for a new baby on your site...which is it????? Renee ( a very happy Renee)

She is a beautiful baby!!! She reminds me of my stallion, pictured in my avatar, who also has a black spot inside his ear and thats it for colour for him!

Latest posts

Back