Filly Fairy Came with her white fairy dust and we have...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_laugh.png
Thanks for the baby love, she is like sugar, I may need to revise her name ....

She is a beautiful baby!!! She reminds me of my stallion, pictured in my avatar, who also has a black spot inside his ear and thats it for colour for him!

Lori~ Your boy is very handsome, thanks for the compliment, how do you have him classified as a color...Black? Or white or??? I love my new baby she is soooo tiny and delicate, Thanks for the love...
default_smile.png

Renee, she had a red pinto filly on April 6th. All went really well. I don't have her on my site yet though. Oops. My friend's mare that is here foaled a red pintaloosa colt early this morning. The daddy is my stallion, levi. Busy around here.

Renee, she had a red pinto filly on April 6th. All went really well. I don't have her on my site yet though. Oops. My friend's mare that is here foaled a red pintaloosa colt early this morning. The daddy is my stallion, levi. Busy around here.
Good for you, Levi is a good guy , sounds like, I am pretty proud of my Tonto, we have one more baby due in September and an outside mare next year...wee love the babies and the mommas too! Glad all is well with you and you are busy.

Latest posts

Back