Filly Fairy at Mini h Farm

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minih

Reaction score
Saturday Crissy finally had her foal, she had been at ready, for 3 or 4 days. It is a filly and it looks like she could have cooked just a little longer, she is so small and petite. It doesn't look like she is filled in very much at all. Crissy is only 32 inches to give an idea on how little she is. Very cute and feisty! If you go to do anything with her she gets mad and whips her tail and throws her head around.

This is our first foal from our stallion Erica's Big City's Baileys On Ice--- and he did fantastic. He really downsized and prettied this one up for us. We have two more from him coming in the next couple of weeks.

DSC02342.jpg

DSC02353.jpg

DSC02346.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
She will be a gray like mom, I can already see it on her eyelids. I'm not really sure of her color before graying, mom was the same color as her, and dad is a buckskin.

Oh I bet she'll be fun! I love that second shot where you're getting the diva staredown.
default_wub.png

I love that second shot where you're getting the diva staredown
She was mad, Chasta had been trying to set her up to get a good picture, noooooo way was she going to stand for that. So I caught her with her tongue out at me.
default_laugh.png

I love that second shot where you're getting the diva staredown
She was mad, Chasta had been trying to set her up to get a good picture, noooooo way was she going to stand for that. So I caught her with her tongue out at me.
default_laugh.png
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! She is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I really like the last picture with her sticking out her tongue. GORGEOUS little girl!!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
Glad they are both healthy.

I am in love! What a beuaty! You are making me jealous. We have 2 with a bag and no foals yet. Pass that filly fairy this way!

Does that beauty have a name?

Absolutely beautiful filly !! Love the stallion, he is awesome!

Julie Flanigan

Victory Pass Stable

Maine

When did you take the pics? I think she looks more filled out than when we saw her on Sunday. She sure is adorable.

We took the pictures last night when we went out to feed. They say pictures add weight to you, I believe it, she is still small, small, small. But she has been at the milk bar quite often
default_wub.png
default_wink.png

Latest posts

Back