Fiddlestix Shetlands

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karen S

Reaction score
Good Morning All,

Well what a show it was! Our daughter Kelli didn't get to go this year due to a new job (she graduated college back in december and landed a job with the Ft. Worth Zoo) so mom and dad had to take up the reins this year. Kelli wished me luck since I was the one doing the showing this time.

Wednesday:

Amateur Mare Incentive Class: Had 18 entries, received 6th place

Thursday:

Classic Country Pleasure Amateur to Drive: Had at least 9 in the class, was Reserve Champion

Classic Carriage Driving: Had 6 entries in class, was Reserve Champion. (Drove my new blue Spindle Back Gig) Congrats to Erin Umpress for winning the class. She had a beautiful turn-out with her Pleasure driving pony. (This class has both Pleasure Driving and Country Pleasure Driving horses entered).

Friday:

Classic Aged Mares 3 & 4 years old-Over: Had at least 15 in the class, received 3rd place

Classic Amateur Mare: I believe there were 9 in the class, received 3rd place

Classic Owne, Bred and Exhibited by: Again, I believe there were 9 in the class, received 1st place

Saturday Evening:

Classic Country Pleasure Driving Stake: six or seven in the class: received National Reserve Grand Champion Stakes.

I was very proud of our mare, Fiddlestix Silver Silhouette for all of her hard work with me this year in the driving division. I was very proud of our accomplishments this year and look forward to next.

Congrats to all of the winners this year. There was a lot of stiff competition on all classes and the quality of ponies has risen. Watch for the notice from the Registry about the RFD-HD TV program about our Shetland Congress. The film crew was there all week filming. Can't wait to see it!

Again, Congrats to All!

Karen Shaw

Fiddlestix Miniatures & Shetlands

congrats karen! it was so good seeing you :aktion033: and the brisket was soooooooooooooo good

Congrats Karen!! You did a great job at the whip! :aktion033:

Congratualtions Karen - sounds like you had a great show

Congrats! :aktion033: Would love to see a photo of you in your blue Spindle Back Gig
default_yes.gif
:

Latest posts

Back