Few Spot Appaloosas

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The mare has balck and white striped hooves and the stallions hooves are yellow(I guess that would be considered shell colored).

The stallion is a carbon copy of his sire, his grandsire is Dell teras Eagle. . The stud books have his dam listed as SGR, i assume this is grey but without a picture we have no way of knowing if she was greyed out or silver dapple grey or what. The mare in my avotar is a buckskin pinto and her beeder registered her as a black pinto
wacko.gif
. The mare was sired by Komokos Little Blue Boy , accourding to the studbooks he is a pinto black and her mom ultra dream girl is a solid bay. But again without pictures who knows. Her grandsire is HNFS Challener and her great grand sire is Chainti.

Ok this is a HORRIBLE i mean HORRIBLE picture of our few spot she DOES NOT carry the gray gene and is not a varnish appy nor a snowcap- she is a few spot palomino- she has of course a few spots from her ears and neck even one or 2 on her face to a few scattered thru out her body.

again HORRIBLE pictures- she has thrown apps all the time the last 2 years I have bred her to a pinto she threw pintaloosas at first glance the appeared just pinto but have developed scerlera and mottling- this years filly is just starting to get some mottling.

again a bad pic although truth be told she is a bit on the homely side
wink.gif
yes.gif
but a great producing mare and WOW can she move if she was 17 hands... she would be a dressage horse deluxe

dovenew.jpg

Latest posts

Back