Few PICS From My Place This Morning

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
First of all, don't be jealous of my fancy facilites
blush2.gif

I wanted to share a few pictures I got this morning of some of my babies. They are getting their winter fuzz coming in pretty good and I think they look really cuddly.

Here is Goldie, who came to me from Kim Campbell / CKC Stables here in VA. I really love this girl!

Goldie%20--%20Horses%20and%20Dogs%20--%2009302005%20011.jpg

Goldie%20--%20Horses%20and%20Dogs%20--%2009302005%20006.jpg

And here is Goldie with the one and only (at least at Whinny For Me Farm) Khaki who came from Triple H Minis in Benton, KY:

Khaki%20and%20Goldie%20--%20Horses%20and%20Dogs%20--%2009302005%20015.jpg

Goldie%20--%20Horses%20and%20Dogs%20--%2009302005%20007.jpg

And last but not least is my sweet Jack, who came to me from Rhapsody Rhodes / Appy Hollow Farm here in VA. If you think he looks like a sweet horse (that face!!!), you are very right. I suspect he's one of Harvey's favorites, too.

Jack%20--%20Horses%20and%20Dogs%20--%2009302005%20027.jpg

Thanks for letting me share. As much as I love how beautiful the horses look clipped and ready to show, I still also love the way they look in the cool weather with their woollies on.

What Beautiful Babies you have Jill!!! They all look very huggable and lovable!!

I love these little cuties in their woolies too!
biggrin.gif

Thanks for sharing such lovely pictures with us!

Nancy
smile.gif

Goldie looks so good.
smile.gif
I can't believe how grown up Khaki looks. They are all so cute and yes very huggable.

Awww...your horses are all so beautiful! And sweet little Khaki looks so wonderful!!!
wub.gif
wub.gif

Nice pics. Such sweet faces. Your facilities look fine too....clean and safe.
biggrin.gif

Very nice horses! I especially ike you leopard boy, he and Fever (in my avatar) could be twins LOL
biggrin.gif
!

ahh! Very nice pics! I just want to jump in the pic and hug them- they look so cuddly!

I agree, I like them in there woolies as much as I like them clipped
yes.gif

Thanks for sharing!

-Kris

Thanks you all!

Kim, I think Goldie's looking good, too. I hope one day to get a picture that captures that sweet inquisitive look she gets on her face sometimes.

Becky, I think Fever and Jack look quite a lot alike, too!!!

And, it's easy to keep the paddocks clean. We clean them almost every weekend and the horses help by picking out only 2-3 "pooping grounds" per paddock, but unfortunately for them, one favorite place to poop is their run in sheds
xeye.gif

Holy cow I"m flipping out over Goldie. Where you been hiding her all this time?

Hey they look great and so happy and in wonderful shape!!!!!!

Thanks, Marty! I've had Goldie for just about a year. I bought her from Kim / CKC about this time last year. She is a good horse! All the pictures I posted of her before were show ones. Here some of those are. Goldie is a treasure and I am so thankful to Kim that she let me have her.

goldie-show-1.jpg

kim+goldie.jpg

goldie-show-3.jpg

goldie-scan-2.jpg

Jill,

The pictures are great! Your horses look so content and happy!

I especially LOVE Khaki but then I have always had a special feeling for her!

If you ever "want" to part with Khaki, she can put her little hooves in my barn, any day! HA!!!

I too like the fall fuzzy look - it is such a relaxing fun time for the horses this time of year - Your lots are lovely with those nice mature shade trees
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
I'm so jealous
biggrin.gif
With so many nice ones, it has to be difficult to select a favorite

Aww, Jill, I want to hug them all! They all look so warm and soft.
wub.gif

Thanks for sharing!
saludando.gif

They ALL look great Jill! Are you still planning on showing Jack next year? He was such a cute baby and now he is a gorgeous young man!

On another note, you sure are developing a nice broodmare band. I look at those girls and just imagine how well they will cross with your Erika boys! Wowee!

-Amy

PocketPoniesVA said:
They ALL look great Jill! Are you still planning on showing Jack next year?  He was such a cute baby and now he is a gorgeous young man!
On another note, you sure are developing a nice broodmare band.  I look at those girls and just imagine how well they will cross with your Erika boys!  Wowee!

-Amy

477098[/snapback]

Thanks, Donna, Getitia, Breanne and Amy!

I do plan to show Jack, but probably not until he's a 3yo and can do driving. But, you never know. I am really happy with how he is growing up (inside and out). Rhapsody sure made a good boy!!!

And about the mares, I really do want to get into breeding on a small scale, but I may need to be on xanax or something when that happens. I just think of how it was when Skipper was born (would have lost him and probably Lou if we were not there). It's just a tough call because I worry about my mares, and about getting attached to "for sale" foals. I did free lease a couple of mares I wasn't doing much with so I am growing up a little in that department.

I hope some people will want to breed their mares to Destiny and DunIT, too, and we should get to see what Destiny makes with some of Erica's Bandito girls (she's keeping him awhile longer and using him next season on some of her girls). It will be nice to be able to share the guys that way with other people and I know they'd love to date. As I hear it, DUNIT already thinks he's grown up enough to entertain the ladies...

PS Getitia, I think I need some kind of Net Nanny to keep me from drooling over the horses on your website!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back