FETUS is getting a real name !!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty

Reaction score
Ok we can't have County Haven choking. She says she's going to choke everytime she hears the loudspeaker say:

BRAVE LITTLE PRANCERS FETUS

so here is Fetus' real name, of course continuing on with our Christmas theme

if we get a baby girl

BRAVE LITTLE PRANCERS NOEL

if we get a baby boy

BRAVE LITTLE PRANCERS TINY TIM

but for now it's still Fetus
biggrin.gif

Cool names Marty!
aktion033.gif
But sometimes these little ones "name" themselves after they arrive!
biggrin.gif

tee hee.....if you guys have been planning this event for as many years as I have you would have picked out a name by now too! giggles.....
new_multi.gif
new_multi.gif
new_multi.gif

Aw, Marty, thank you for being so kind to me. LOL I just had to tease you. A foal that has been as anticipated, as suffered for, and as pre-pampered deserves such nobility.
smile.gif

ohhhh Marty...and hear I thought Fetus was THE NAME,
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
now you go and change it on us
wink.gif
I really like both your names but I do think..whenever we hear about him..FETUS is going to be crossing alot of our minds...hahahahah
yes.gif
biggrin.gif
yes.gif
rolleyes.gif
smile.gif

Oh Marty, what wonderful names! You're certainly keeping with the spirit of Christmas. We're all so excited about Holly's baby. It's got so much love and fun awaiting it. There's a full moon on Thursday. I've always heard that for some reason, there are a lot of births when the moon is full.

You're all in our prayers.

Joan

Marty Noel is masculine- Noelle is the feminine version- this Foetus is already confused enough by it's Mama walking in circles and eating poop and it's human Mama scaring herself silly and rushing out everytime it's real Mama lies down, you do NOT need to give it a sexual identity crisis as well!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Good names Marty.

I have gotten a kick out of Fetus thouh!

There has only been one foal that I named in utero. That is Tuffy( after the stallion Lucky Four Triple Tuff. I swear to you, that every time I would talk to her Mama's belly, that Tuffy would respond and kick. Every time! She is such a character. Still is! When she was born, I swear that she knew me.

Awwww, Marty, I like them. I was sure you were going to call it Brave Little Prancers Festus the Fetus.
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back