Fellow Zombie Fans -- I think you will be GLUED to this book

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am about halfway through Deadline and it is great.
I have about 100 more pages and I really like it too. It is very "clinical" and to me very different flavor than the first book but extremely interesting. It's almost as if it were true. You can tell Mira Grant put a ton of time in research and had a great research team. I have Blackout ready and waiting for me. Off to do some zombie research myself.......

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the perspective of how the story is told. Like they are talking directly to you.

So happy others are also enjoying it!!! I also learned things, and had to google things, while reading. Loved every second!

The author published this series under a pen name, and I have not read her other books (I think mostly about vampires), but I do plan to check them out. I did read her :"novella" companion to this series and really, really liked it. I think it was "labeled" 2.5, but I read it after I finished the Trilogy, and enjoyed it a lot. It added to the background, and was WAY longer tan a short story.

Also, that Mark Tufo series,"Zombie Fallout" is a lot of fun. Those of you with Kindle, Audible, etc., accounts should see quickly if you like it or not. I got hooked in the first paragraph. Totally different feel, but zombie story fans will not come up disappointed.

Awesome ending to book number 2, Deadline, in the Newsflesh series. I am so glad I already have the 3rd book

default_yes.gif
:yes
default_yes.gif

I think Mira Grant has a new book just out, or out this week. I don't think it is related to this series, but at first glance of the description, it sounded interesting to me and I put it on my "to read" list.

Right now, I'm on The Passage, and am LOVING it!

Latest posts

Back